Going back to work after maternity or paternity leave can be quite daunting. Things will have changed since you were last there. New people, new systems, new methods, but most importantly YOU will have changed. You are now a working parent responsible not only for doing a good job at work but also for looking after a little human. There is a lot to deal with, but if you plan it out properly it is possible to do both really well and have time to enjoy.
The aim of this programme is to help you to achieve that and give advice and guidance on how to make those few months before and after returning to work as smooth as possible. It will enable you to start thinking about all the things you need to do or put in place. Everything from:
• Rebuilding your work confidence
• Resetting your expectations
• Deciding on what hours you might want to do
• How to speak to your boss about your return
• Planning how things are going to work for you at home as well as back in the workplace.
• Q & A